Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 24 : Week - 04 (September 24th, 2020 : Thursday)

 

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:30 AM => 09:20 AM (0/30 : Day-04)

                Not a good morning to start again. These days I am gaining enough awareness in the morning that I, at least, remember the alarm. Earlier, I didn't even used to realize when the alarm went off. If I really have to find positive in this. This can be it.

2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps => 10,400 steps at 11:45 PM (0.5/30 : Day-04)

                  Angamardhana => Done in the evening (0.5/30 : Day-04) 

                 Done with steps. It is pretty normal for me now. I usually complete these regularly. But what I am most excited about talking today is Angamardhana. I did a complete cycle today. And I am feeling very very good. It is a relaxing and calm feeling. I must say I might not be able to explain it well. It can only be understood by someone who has done this before. Things are going well actually. I mean, I know that I am not waking up on time but I am having a feeling that I am on a right track. This second part in which I am successful, will make me do the first part right in the long run. So I'll not be disheartened and keep trying until I succeed. 

That's it for today.

Signing Off.

 
For Details of the challenge.

Optimization - 01

 

Comments