Belly- Burn : Day - 13 : Week - 02 (September 13th, 2020)

Good Evening..

I  have completed my steps today but a bit late. At 11:30PM, my step count is 10,239. 

It's the end of Week - 02. From tomorrow onward, I will be quite strict with myself. It will be both a test of my motivation and will power. And I think I will again change my Blogging style from tomorrow. We are going back to 1 Blog per day covering both the challenges but I will make it an evening blog with a timeline  (local time) which will mean I have to finish my 10k steps before that. I am sure by now, you must have guessed that this is new to me and therefore, I am experimenting with it. This week, it was being a bit difficult to elaborate on each topic every day and hence the blogs were too short. For now I am my own critique. So, unless I am myself not convinced with what I am doing, I don't want to move ahead. 

That's all for today. See you tomorrow with the start of a fresh new week.  

Signing Off.

 For Details of the challenge.

 

Comments