Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 23 : Week - 04 (September 23rd, 2020 : Wednesday)

 

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:30 AM => 09:10 AM (0/30 : Day-03)

                Failed to get up on time today. I hate to start this blog with the word failed but that's what I feel in the beginning of the day. I don't want to say any more about this today.

2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps => 10,336 steps at 11:40 PM (0.5/30 : Day-03)

                  Angamardhana => Done in the evening (0.5/30 : Day-03) 

                 I am feeling really good about this. This is going well as per plan. It makes me wonder that my sleep might be the result of another issue in my life. But let's not divert into that right now. It can be a part of some other challenge in future. I should focus on what is in hand right now. 10k steps done comfortably. And, Angamardhana is happening, not on the particular time that I was hoping, but at least it is happening. Did 75% of the whole cycle today. And I am not feeling any pain today. It happened smoothly and made me feel really good.

That's it for today.

Signing Off.

 
For Details of the challenge.

Optimization - 01

 

Comments