Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 22 : Week - 04 (September 22nd, 2020 : Tuesday)

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:30 AM => 09:10 AM (0/30 : Day-02)

               Failed again on Day - 02 and today was disappointing because, unlike yesterday, things were not really in control today. I don't exactly remember when I turned off the alarm. This will be difficult but I am sure I will be successful. I will do it and that to effortlessly. Soon enough that day will come when I will succeed in this goal. I don't doubt my capability to adopt this seemingly difficult habit. It is already a routine of many people I know. The effort is to do it as soon as possible and before the targeted time.

2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps => 11,607 steps at 11:40 PM (0.5/30 : Day-02)

                  Angamardhana => Done in the evening (0.5/30 : Day-02) 

                 Achieved steps target early today. I did it early intently as I had to do Angamardhana before dinner time and I was not really sure whether I'll be able to do anything after that.

                Angamardhana target successfully achieved in the evening. Today, I did it up to second part of the cycle as per the teachings of Isha Teachers. This is the part which I personally find the peak of this cycle in terms of difficulty and physical effort. After this it starts getting easy. Its difficult to explain to someone who has not done this. As Sadhguru says that it can only be experienced. 

             So, body is hurting really bad today as each and every muscle has been stretched to their limits. It's exactly like when you go to gym for the first time or after a long time. The first few days the muscles hurt really bad. But Angamardhana is a full packed routine, if you look at its physical aspect only. It definitely has more to it but there are somethings which cannot be explained in words. They can only be experienced.

                 I am feeling very positive at the end of the day. It is amazing to see how this routine can affect your awareness towards your own health in such a short time.

My overall score for today is same as yesterday => 1 out of 2. (Not good at all.)


For Details of the challenge.

Optimization - 01

Comments