Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 19 : Week - 03 (September 19th, 2020 : Saturday)

 

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:50 AM => 07:45 AM

                 That's before time. Yay... In fact, I woke up at 06:00AM today but I consciously decided to sleep again because I want to be consistent with this time. For the first time in this week I actually woke up on time. I love this feeling and yet this is so rare. It seems I am too used to my old lifestyle. It's taking immense effort to change it. I am also not sure about the timeline now for this challenge as it's taking much longer for me to adapt to new timings than my expectation plus I am highly inconsistent in it. But I will definitely not give up so soon. I am determined to adopt this positive lifestyle. It is not only good for my career but also good for health and has many many benefits attached to it. I don't want to elaborate right now as their are tons of articles available on the net for the same. Let's see how my Sunday Morning goes tomorrow. Oh and I don't have to do my punishment HP today. Yippee....

2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps =>  10,513 steps at 08:00 PM

                       Achieved target well in time without any pressure of completing the punishment Heart Points (I still did achieved 50 HP) It ended up to be a good day overall. A good morning start and a good finish as well. Hoping for an even better day tomorrow.

 

Signing Off


For Details of the challenge.



Comments