Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 18 : Week - 03 (September 18th, 2020 : Friday)

 

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:50AM => 08:10AM

         I can not be more honest than this. I got up at 07:45AM but was still on bed until 08:10AM for no valid reason. I think out of pure laziness. It was 08:10AM when I finally got out of bed which I think is reasonably better timings considering this whole week. Although not the desired time, but better than previous 4 days. Again punishment HP = 70 to be done today.

 

2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps => 10,559 steps at 11:30 PM

         Got my target of 10k at 09:00PM. The punishment 70 Heart Points also done (71HP achieved). Again broke my own record that I made yesterday. If I only consider the 2nd challenge, I am doing better than my expectation. In less than three weeks I have considerably increased my physical activity on a consistent basis. But when I see the over all challenge, In the first part of waking up on time, I am failing miserably. So, for this weekend my primary focus is the first part of the challenge. And the punishment has to change cause I have actually started enjoying it. In fact, I am thinking of making it regular. Not 70HP but 50HP per day is manageable. I realized that to cover these heart points, the overall time consumed in this activity has drastically reduced. If we see the stats, consider last three weeks, the maximum time I have spent on walking was on 5th Sep = 155mins. That is more than 2.5 hours (13,065 steps and 31 HP) and the minimum time I spent today = 89mis which less than 1.5 hours (10,546 steps and 71 HP). (I am not considering the only day that I failed to reach my target = 7th Sep) That is a difference of a full hour. I will work on reducing the time consumption further because it is a very important factor on a busy workday.

          Now, I can not afford 80HP as punishment. It is a lot of work. So I HAVE TO wake up on time tomorrow. That's it for now.

Signing Off.

 

For Details of the challenge.

 

 

Comments