Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 17 : Week - 03 (September 17th, 2020 : Thursday)

 

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:50AM => 09:00AM

        Actually, I woke up at 8, attended a phone call and then fell asleep again finally waking up at 09:00AM. Now this is not good at all. I am completing my punishments but not improving in morning time. I think I really need help now. May be I should ask for support from  someone. I am not sure yet. Maybe I'll try this whole week (Three mornings left now) before actually seeking for help. This challenge of waking up is being more depressing than uplifting. Cause I am facing more failures than success. But then I remember the lines, "If its not difficult, its not worth it." Maybe this difficult time of continuous failure will make the victory at the end more joyous and rewarding.


2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps => 10,559 steps at 11:30 PM

         Got my target of 10k at 09:00PM along with punishment 60 Heart Points. This is a feat in itself. I broke my own record of 59HP in steps. It feels like punishment is being easier to do than the original Task at hand. It has to be my primary focus now. I am exhausted though. See you tomorrow. 

Signing Off.

 

For Details of the challenge.


Comments