Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 16 : Week - 03 (September 16th, 2020 : Wednesday)

 

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:50AM => 09:30AM

    That's right. 09:30AM again. The good thing about last night, I achieved my steps target when I thought I am not gonna do so. Along with that I achieved my Heart Points way beyond my expectation. Most of them in the last hour of my day. The down side to it was that it energized me so much, I could not sleep until 03:30AM. So from my experience I can validate what everyone says. There is a right time to do everything. There is a reason why there is 'morning walk'. Achieving step target yesterday turned out to be like "Winning the battle but loosing the war." I have to, have to form a routine for this precise reason and for coming 6 months I have to make it like nothing else matters until it is ingrained into my system. So today I am taking another add-on challenge, to create precise, specific routine set which has clear demarcation of time slots for each activity that needs to be done through the day. Anyways, punishment HP for today = 50 before 10PM.

2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps => 10,945 steps at 11:30PM

     Completed the required goal along with 50 Heart Points (51 HP achieved) but I missed the timing again. I could not do it before 10PM. I finished it at around 11:00PM which is late. But I will try to sleep on time today. I think I can because I am actually tired right now and most of my HP were achieved in the evening. I did 5 or 6 after 10PM with the aim to complete my punishment. Otherwise my step target was done before that. A few days back, I have also started using A made in India App, StepSetGo, which basically does the same step counting like Google fit. In addition it rewards with some coins that can be exchanged for stuff from the eCommerce platform integrated in the app. It is more of a social platform for friendly competitions, etc. The point is that there is a challenge that started today on this app to do 63k steps in 7 days which is inline with my regular challenge. But I want to finish it as soon as possible. So if I get a chance I might walk a bit extra whenever possible in this week. (Chances are low because I am busy in this week. But I can surely try.) 

Sorry for going off the topic. Its a bit longer than usual. 

Signing Off.

 

For Details of the challenge.

 

Comments