Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 15 : Week - 03 (September 15th, 2020 : Tuesday)

 

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:50AM => 09:30AM

      Got up at 09:30AM which is way too late than the target time. I realized that I do successfully wake up on time but end up falling asleep again. Many times the reason is that I see my surrounding too cozy. That is not the excuse that justifies anything but that is the truth. And as I said i will try to be as honest as possible. As decided yesterday, I will be strict with myself. So, as a punishment, I decided to do 40 Heart Points along with 10k steps today which is an increment from yesterdays target. I think this should work to tire me off.

 

2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps => 10,113 steps at 11:55PM

      Successfully completed my target but with great difficulty today. I had to visit for a social visit along with my family which consumed time more than what I estimated. The punishment 40 heart points (54 HP achieved) were done very easily in the process of completing the step target itself as I had to achieve too many steps in the last hour of the day and I was walking really fast to do so. It felt like a punishment today. I was not enjoying it at all. On the positive side, it is definitely preparing me for higher intensity. That's it for today.

Signing Off.

 

For Details of the challenge.

 

Comments