Challenge - 01 (3 Months Challenge) : Day - 14 : Week - 03 (September 14th, 2020 : Monday)

Challenge - 01 (3 Month Challenge)

1) Wake up at 07:50AM => 08:10AM

      Got up at 08:10AM which was my last week's target. Clearly, I am late by 20mins and as I already mentioned, from week - 03, I will be strict with myself. So, as a punishment, I decided to do at least 30 Heart Points along with 10k steps today. I think there are two benefits of doing it: 

(i) I will be tired after this which will make me fall asleep early. 

(ii) If I do it regularly this week, by next week I will get used to it and it will be easier to do the added exercise in the morning.

But for now it is a punishment and not a daily routine. I will do it every time I fail to wake up on time. Let's hope I don't have to do it again.

 

2) Belly-Burn - 10k Steps => 10,181 steps at 08:30PM

      Successfully completed my target on time along with the punishment 30 heart points (35 HP achieved). It felt too easy to be honest. I have to do it as a punishment so I will add another 1k steps after dinner. The good thing is that I finished my step count and HP before dinner. As I mentioned, this should help me to prepare for higher intensity workout.

Signing Off.

 

For Details of the challenge.

 

 

Comments